Let us help you leverage the best out of your Speaking Website.
By having a Speaker Website, you:
We care for our client’s experience, which is why we provide a framework in phases allowing to schedule videocalls to have a direct communication with the design team.
We will have a discovery meeting to interview you and build a Speaker Brand with a strong, conceptual base. After that, we start to work. Then, we will have a second meeting in which you will review and comment on what has been developed thus far.
What will we deliver to you?: A full branding package adapted to your needs, typically including key deliverables such as Slide Presentation design, Professional signature design, Business Card, Letter Template and LinkedIn or selected Social Media Cover graphics.
Upon the approval of phase 1, we proceed with developing the Speaker Website Homepage Design. We host a virtual meeting to show your Speaker Website Homepage design and review comments.
What will we deliver to you?: PDF Mockups that show the design of your new website
Here is when our programming team starts turning the designs into a full-fledged Speaker Website. Website maintenance services can be provided as an addition.
What will we deliver to you? Your Online Website ready to make you grow as a Speaker.
Depending on your Speaking experience, you can be categorized in one of these groups by event planners. What we do is make your website reflect the best out of your working experience as a Speaker.
– Earns between $0 to $5,000 per speaking gig.
– Has either a book, message or experience that is struggling to convert into a speaking career.
– Less than 5 years of public speaking experience.
– Earns consistently between $5,000-$10,000 per speaking gig
– Has a demo reel showcasing speaking ability.
– Has footage of various speaking events
– Has worked as a speaker professionally for a variety of associations
– Knows how to command an audience and has pictures that show it.
– Is a published author / podcast host
– Charges at the minimum $10,000 – $40,000 per engagement.
– Has A-list media experience (big TV broadcast companies such as CNN, Fox News and more).
– Has been hired by Fortune 500 companies.
– Has footage of various speaking events with audiences over 1,000 attendees.
– Has high-quality 4k videos that show he/she can speak to large audiences.
– Published author with a major publication company